“Business as Usual” Doesn’t Work Anymore…
Endeavor is here with solutions to fit your needs
Today, every business leader is far too familiar with the challenges posed by our uncertain economic landscape. Strategies, management cultures and organizational structures that counted on planned, predictable growth are scrambling to adapt to a dramatically changed and incredibly fluid environment. Each day brings calls for diverse skills and knowledge – with no comfortable cushion of time for a learning curve. Endeavor Management provides a unique resource that can position your business to not only survive this challenging period, but also ensure the adoption of long-term changes that facilitate the strategic growth of your organization.
Our basic leadership belief is that ordinary people can accomplish extraordinary results when they share a passion for a common goal, have executive support, and the resources necessary to plan and pursue their objectives. Endeavor Management is committed to serving our clients by accomplishing goals and achieving results that set them apart in their market. We provide the necessary expertise and support to serve as a catalyst for the client’s team to confidently architect and implement innovative yet practical solutions to their strategic business challenges.
Learn more about Endeavor Management:
- Our Team - Endeavor has a strong executive leadership team and a proud company heritage, but our real power comes from our consultants who are helping to improve companies every day. We have a highly diverse team with seasoned expertise in a variety of fields and practices.
- Locations - Endeavor can always come to you, but did you know that we have offices and service hubs all across the United States? From San Francisco to LA, Houston to Chicago, Philadelphia and St. Louis, with offices opening up internationally in Cairo, Egypt. We serve clients from several international locations.
- Careers - Are you looking to continue your career in consulting or maximize your industry or functional expertise? We are looking for professionals with graduate degrees and a track record of problem solving and project management.
Learn more about Endeavor’s subsidiaries and joint ventures:
- Gelb Consulting Group - Endeavor Management has added Gelb’s strategic marketing, brand equity, and market performance measurement that continues to build out and expand on our strategic transformation capabilities. Together, the combined resources support clients with a more comprehensive approach for achieving significant growth and sustainability.
- Institute for Change Leadership - We recognize that most managers possess many of the skills and behaviors required, but it is often the case there are developmental needs to successfully apply such. The Institute for Change Leadership was chartered to meet these needs with education and research.
- Gulf Research - Gulf Research is the premier provider of market intelligence for the upstream and downstream oil and gas industry. Since 2001, we have tracked marketing effectiveness for oilfield service companies. Our syndicated research is utilized to identify oilfield technical challenges and to improve oilfield marketing effectiveness.