Oil & Gas
With the emergence of shale plays and the ever-changing regulatory environment, operators and service companies must address such issues with a long-term view.
Endeavor Management has a continuous history of service to the energy industry at all points in the value chain: exploration, production, transportation, trading, processing, marketing, and supporting services.
We have worked for all the major integrated oil companies, independents and major product / service companies. Our Oil and Gas Practice, headquartered in Houston with satellites in Pittsburgh, San Ramon, and the Middle East, offers a wide range of consulting expertise to support upstream, downstream and back office transformations.
Through Gulf Research, our joint venture with Gulf Publishing Company (World Oil Magazine, Hydrocarbon Processing), we you navigate our complex industry by fielding highly targeted, relevant, global quantitative market studies.
Common strategic issues we can help you resolve:
- Offshore, Subsea and Marine capabilities for strategic planning
- Entering new markets whether geographic or by customer segment
- Organizational change during new strategic initiatives, mergers and acquisitions
- Recruit, retain employees to avoid the “big crew change” in oil & gas
- Brand strategy to improve your competitive positioning as an operator, oilfield service or products company