How Endeavor can help you with Red Zone management
Our experience indicates that organizations go through a transformational growth curve; a lifecycle through which each moves based on its ability to define the desired future state, motivate the workforce to share the vision, energize activities to achieve success quickly and provide support systems to stay the course.
Based on the common football metaphor, we call these transitory states Red Zones. You can see the end zone, but the next few plays you make may mean the difference between the desired outcome, a compromise, or even complete failure.
Endeavor can help you through your Red Zone. We address such issues as:
- Entering new markets with our Growth PlayBook
- Renewing your business after an economic downturn
- Improving operational efficiency
- Successfully execute change
- Developing organizational innovation
- Realizing value from technology deployment
- Transitioning to a new business strategy by running the business while changing the business
- Sustaining or increasing revenue growth
- Build stronger customer relationships through enchantment
- Strengthening your competitive position by building brand trust
- Attracting and motivating talent
- Increasing resilience to new or unpredictable risks
To support your efforts to Envision, Engage, Energize and Enable, we utilize a proven and consistently applied project management process:
A set of carefully crafted initiation workshops to properly confirm objectives, gather relevant insights and information, confirm roles and responsibilities for the project team, and outline critical success factors.
In many cases, new information or insights is required. We will recommend a set of carefully chosen techniques and information sources to meet your objectives. Discover may include use of our marketing research techniques, active engagement with your employees, competitive analysis and benchmarking, or industry reports.
With the end in mind, we highlight those insights most relevant to creative problem solving and strategic thought. We have several analytical tools which include readiness assessments, alternatives analysis, strategic prioritization techniques, data mining and simulation.
Through our collaborative approach, we work with client teams to design the strategy for moving through the Red Zone. Our advisors will ensure your team draws the same conclusions from the data for alignment to organize what’s desired and what’s possible with current resources. Our Design activities typically culminate with the development of a business case for management to support the transformation.
A well-designed transformational strategy is only as good as its implementation. Armed with tools from stakeholder analysis to blueprints and playbooks, we serve to enable our clients to transform the strategy into business results and provide on-going advisory services and coaching to see things through.